Monday, June 27, 2005

Catch up day

Today has been a slowish catch up day. My hayfever caught up with me around Inverness, and I finally had to see a doctor for some prescription goodies to bring me round again. Bondi's had an expensive trip to the vet for a glucosamine shot for his joints - in Australia the jab is ~$44, here it's closer to $100.

Paperwork arrived from Australia to deal with my supposedly impending car arrival. The papers say it's on a ship due today in Suffolk, but after contacting the local shipping agents, they're sure it's on another ship, not due for nearly 3 weeks. After a lot of toing and froing, it seems that - issues with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs aside - it will be closer to 4 weeks before the car is actually on the road. Drat. I'll have to extend my existing car rental and rethink plans for July.

Another two ticks fell off Bondi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow