Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Unwellness of Cherbourg

Biding a couple of days in Cherbourg until the next morning ferry to Portsmouth. Bondi had to have some medications 24-48hrs prior to fulfil UK re-entry requirements of his European Pet Passport.

After a late room-service dinner at my hotel, I fell victim to gastroenteritis, and after a pretty terrible night, a doctor was summoned. So I need to lie down for the rest of the day and will miss the local sight seeing I had planned :-(. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:17 am

    Hi Mike. Andrew McG and Garry dialling in from Amman, Jordan. We're on our way to London to live for the next few years. Call me on my Aust cellphone number or email me at andrew_mcgregor_au@hotmail.com after Dec 13.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow