Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Updating the past

For the first 6 months of our journey, I kept my blog on the MSN space "Homeward", and I've linked to it in the title and side bars of this blog.

As I find myself looking back to events from that period, particularly our first trip to the continent and the two months in Spain, I've been rather annoyed at how slow the pages load compared to this site. So through the gloomy short wet days we've been having lately, I've begun transferring the content over to El Loco & El Lobo.

Now if you click the archive link for October over in the sidebar, you'll find all the entries for our period in Salamanca, Spain. Over time, I'll transfer the content going back to May. Once this is done, it will be possible to search the entire trip log using the search tool at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow