Saturday, February 10, 2007

What am I like?

Today Google's "robots" mis-identified this blog as a "spam blog" so I've been unable to publish anything until a humanoid Google robot looks at it and judges otherwise. The fact that you're reading this now means that it's been unlocked and I've been able to publish several days' worth of material. I've tied up everything for my Swedish exploits here, and taken the time to rebuild the blogger template so that blog keywords are indexed in the right hand margin.

While trawling around Google's site trying to find out how to do something about ithe lockdown, I found some search syntax to find sites "related" to mine. These are not sites linked to El Loco & El Lobo.

I was heartened to find that it is most like:

Barbapapa Official Web Site

Présente toute la famille de Barbapapa et permet de jouer avec eux : coloriage, memory, quiz et jeu musical.
www.barbapapa.fr/

eggbaconchipsandbeans

Russell Davies comments on restaurants.
russelldavies.typepad.com/eggbaconchipsandbeans/

Sniglet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. A sniglet is defined as a "word that should be in the dictionary, but isn't". ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniglet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow