Saturday, March 31, 2007

Alberobello



Alberobello was a friendly town, and away from the trullis I had the strange feeling of being in Australian inner suburban streets. I can't quite put my finger on the similarity, but the feeling was quite strong.



The dog that ate Alberobello.


Bondi makes a new friend in Marco, until someone else offers treats of course.



Bondi was mobbed by a few dozen teenagers.


Hiding under a table at the local information centre.


Ads for ultra-mobile Tablet PCs all over Italy.



Mimmo, Marco and friends.

Mimmo and Marco offer B&B accommodation in a Trulli. I got into town too late to organise something like this, but I would surely do it on a return visit.


Hiding from the crowds on the street.



Front and back of the King Trullo, one of the best made, and the only one with a second storey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow