Saturday, June 23, 2007

Done, done, done

I've finally posted pictures and skeletal text for my final three days in Germany. I've just been looking b ack at what we were doing over the last two summer solstices. In 2005, towards the end of our first month in the UK, we'd just finished the Great Glen Way walk. A year later, we'd reached Donegal on our circuit of the Irish coast.




I've been listening again to the debut album Jetlag by Goran Gora, which I bought in Riga, Latvia on my journey. I think it's my favourite of all the CDs I picked up along the way. The recording above is from the Brixton Telegraph in 2006.


Finished reading Richard Clarke's Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror.







Late night fireworks over Kew Gardens





No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow