Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Potted Potter


Enjoying view from top of double-decker buses





Event #39: Potted Potter, the unauthorised Harry Potter experience

Potted Potter is primarily directed at children, but there's enough going on (and the show is short enough) to entertain adults as well. At one point the audience is divided into Gryffindor and Slytherin houses, so that a game of mock-Quidditch can be played out. My favourite line was when Dan tells a little girl in the front row that "you could have brought a broom with you, but you didn't ... and you've let everybody down."



I'm not going to count my attendance for the last 20 minutes of the final Seriously show. While intending to see the whole show, I had some car problems that prevented me getting there earlier, and I needed the car as I was bringing Bondi in to say hi to everyone.


Anthony Costanzo


Final bows: Anthony, Tania, Maria, Michael, Paul


Bondi checks out performance space as Seriously bumps out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow