Thursday, October 11, 2007

Until Sunday

This morning we head off to the Isle of Skye, and then to the Isle of Mull on Monday, with one night back in Fort William between those. Most likely I won't have web access on those isles, so the next blog update will be on Sunday.

That gives us roughly one more week before we finish our Scottish peregrinations, and head south again. We'll then have two final months before our return to Sydney.

I'm getting closer to finalising the exit plans for Bondi, car and self in the first half of December. I'll probably have to kennel Bondi for his final week here just so that I can concentrate on getting all my accumulated baggage packed and dispatched with the (scrubbed and steam-cleaned) car. I'm still struggling to find somewhere to stay in London for these last 6-8 weeks in order to make that happen, but have confidence that the universe will provide. I'm also looking in the Brighton area for the November period, but a London base is essential for the last 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Stumbled onto your site! Wow! I can't believe you are doing this all with a Malamute! I will never complain about the little travel we do with ours again!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow