Thursday, November 22, 2007

Little by little by little by little


Heading to a southern hemisphere near you

One hour to drive to Barking in east London to drop off 8-9 bags and boxes that will travel with the car back to Australia. Then, 3.5hrs to drive back in appalling traffic - there was one stretch of less than 1/2 a mile where I listened to Beethoven's first two symphonies in their entirety. I feel absolutely wrecked.

The good news is that the ship is due in Sydney around New Year's Day, which - if correct - means I should have the car and its contents by the time I start work in mid-January.

However I still have to drive back to Barking to deliver the car and the remainder of my luggage tomorrow or Friday.


The streets of London as they once were:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow