Monday, June 16, 2008

Eight legs relentless, two legs tired


The new kid enters the saloon

I pleased to report that, torrents of puppy effluvia aside, Munson is settling in very well and Bondi is adapting to his presence. I on the other hand, am exhausted from the amount of canine attention received and demanded. Not since Napoleon's retreat from Moscow have so many legs bearing hungry bodies devastated a (household) ruler with their demands for sustenance.


The Old Fish* Shop Cafe (blur due to water) [Munson luckily escaped being called 'Old Fish']

I'm strangely reminded of another yawn...

7 comments:

  1. Munson looks great and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is going CRAZY over Munson!!! She just keeps ooooohhhing and aaaaawwwwwing over him, and say how much she wants to smooch on him.

    He IS very adorable, so I guess I'll let her act that way!!

    Keep bringing on the photo's! We love them!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand it myself, but my mama is doing the same thing Holly's mama is doing, AND they're emailing each other about it! Very weird, you humans! But Holly's right (she usually is!) and Munson is very cute. Bondi, enjoy your new brother, but make sure you stay in charge!

    Lots of woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks to Holly's mom, my mom is going khrazy over Munson too!

    He is soooooooo darn khute!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Munson is making my mom insane. But then it's not a real far trip. Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo There~
    Holly, Khyra, the AO4 and Thor sent me to meet Munson. What a great lookin fella...and his big brother....WOW! What a great mal-a-family!!
    It's a good thing woo are far, far away from Iowa or my Mom would be wanting to squeeze him!
    Your new pal,
    Summi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... you two are so adorable!!! My MalPal Holly sent me the link to your blog. You have some amazing photos!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow