Saturday, June 14, 2008

Introducing Munson


Breakfast kippers

After being woken at dawn by the crimping of very fine fangs on my ear, accompanied by a gust of puppy-breath, I began introducing the formerly anodyne "puppy" as Munson, soon to be diminutivized as Muns, Munsie, Munchkin, Munster, Muncher, Mun Ami, ...



This afternoon, I took him to the vet for his first puppy vaccinations and to be microchipped. He was weighed as 8.8kg (19.4lb).



So today, 6 months to the day since I touched down in Sydney again, the family has expanded to become el loco y los lobos. Bondi is increasingly relaxed about the situation, but I take care to reinforce his position with treats, belly-rubs and solo walks.

6 comments:

  1. He's adorable! Congratulations on your new addition! Nothing beats puppy breath....
    Tail wags,
    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD!

    He's a khutie!!

    Best of lukhk!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: My MalGal PHBbbbbb sent me over here - I'll be bakhk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Coming to you straight from the posts of the SiberMal Society....
    What an adorable bundle of fur! and he comes with his own set of mini steak knives, how sweet! Munson & Bond are both very handsome, we're going to enjoy reading your adventures.

    Woos & A-rooos from two huskies on Aquidneck Island, USA

    Star & Jack A-roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent all my friends your link so they could see how adorable little Munson is! We all love puppies, so can't wait to watch more of the adventures of el loco y el lobos!!!

    Holly
    (aka Phbbbbb)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mountain Thunder7:07 am

    We welcome The Munz to the coffee society of the world

    Love The Baristaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bondi is looking well.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow