Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tick, tock, tick, tock

I have a backlog of photos etc to upload, but I'm waiting for a new internet connection (most recently scheduled for mid next week). I've had to take Telstra to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman again after they lost my initial connection request (two weeks lost), and then 3 days in a row where they failed to meet the appointments they set up. Apparently the largest telco in the company can't handle web-forms (they lose the data) and their staff are not equipped with or trained in the use of telephones to communicate with customers. They should take a leaf out of the Dutch phonebook and rename themselves Lemon.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, I can't wait to see new pics of Munson and Bondi!!!

    I got a new puppy too! Her name is Khady, and she is a Siberian Husky. Stop on over to my blog and take a peek! She is quite cute!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow