Saturday, April 04, 2009

Each day a little better

Bondi's good side

Each day sees Bondi in a better mood, and better equipped to handle his food. Today I got him to eat out of a bowl unassisted. I provided a smaller bowl with steep sides so that he was less likely to scatter food as he tried to snuffle it in. I had been guiding his head back with each mouthful so that he swallowed without relying on his tongue so much, but he seems to be doing this by himself.

First bowl of food

Munson completed his 6 week training course today and was presented with a certificate. Still, being able to type 40 wpm means I can send him off into the job market! Speaking of which, I was approached today by a film producer who was interested in using Munson as a "ravenous wolf" in a movie being shot in Sydney. Typecast already!

3 comments:

  1. We hope all of woo - especially the ravenous wolf - have a great weekend!

    We are furry happy to see Bondi is responding well!

    Of khourse, woo shouldn't be khompletely surprised - after all, we are the tough northern breeds!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Mom says make sure woo treat yourself to some special adult beverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to hear that Bondi is slowly healing. I really feel for you at the moment as I know how special he is to you. I hope you'll have many more adventures to share in the years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I had no idea what was going on with Bondi!! I have been terrible with getting around to reading blogs lately, and so I went back to re-read everything that has been going on. I am so sorry about what poor Bondi has been going through! But, I am certainly glad that things are coming along so well for him. Please give him lots of snooter kisses from my mom, who has lots of tears flowing, and a lick from me.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow