Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cheek

IMG_2452

Munson is such a funny boy and - may I never tire of saying this - ever so sweet. He has slept on my bed for the last week, his late-night and early-morning presence enclosing nights of vivid dreams about Bondi. I have the blessing of so many unique experiences of Bondi in so many places, that my dreams begin to resemble a trailer for Around the World in 80 Days.

Today I left Munson tied outside a shop for a few minutes. Upon my return he stood on his hind toes and kissed me on the cheek.

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Munson. Sounds like you are doing exactly what you are supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes!

    More signs he's made it and keeping both of your posted of how's he's doing in his furst week North of The Rainbow Bridge...

    Both of them are letting you know your kindness and love is appreciated!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Munson knows you miss Bondi, just as he does. He's letting you know he's your best friend the one you can count on.

    The right word verification: Doggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He knows you are hurting, and smart boy that he is, knows just how to help you smile. He deserves lots of snooter smooches for being such a wonderful boy!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless, what a sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow