Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tasmanian memories

Lake Pedder

For a few days I have a change in our regular programming as I enjoy a mini-holiday in Tasmania with my English mate Jonnie, and his friends Peter and Dany. Jonnie hosted Bondi and me on our first nights in the UK as our European adventure began, a little under five years ago.

Jonnie expressed a wish to wake up in a trailer park on his fortieth birthday (tomorrow), and it seems this will mean that I will wake up in a trailer park for my own birthday, a day later.

A year before Bondi and I touched down in London, we spent five weeks touring Tasmania. In memory of that, here is a small selection of photos from that little adventure.

20040417 18 Bondi on Hawley Beach Binalong - Bay of Fires 

Gordon Mount Wellington

Penguin - Big PenguinKingston - Antarctic HQ  

Unfortunately Munson won't be joining me on this particular journey as we'll be spending much of our time in National Parks and these are not dog-accessible in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow