Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cold weather supplies

So much for yesterday in the sun. Today the house is a refrigerator and I’m wearing gloves indoors! Munson’s been sticking close to me, snuggled up on my blanket on the chaise longue while the electric oil heater strains to take the edge off the cold.

Freia's Handpaints Munson the wool classer
The good news is that the wool I ordered for my knitting project has just arrived from the US. Fittingly for this household, the yarn Freia is named for a Chesapeake Bay Retriever – which makes me wonder if Munson can detect any of that during his inspection. It does smell good though.

Munson as lap-warmerAs soon as I get the correct sized needles, and my hands defrosted, the project will begin. I’m going to warm myself with a greencho hot chocolate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow