Saturday, June 02, 2012

SWEDEN: Coming up next

Clouds over Bjärehalvön

My car has been serviced faster than anticipated, so Munson and I will be on the road south come Sunday, with Gustav starting his local summer job on Monday.

We’ll be spending a couple of days in Amsterdam, staying with an Australian friend I haven’t seen in at least 20 years. Unlike last time I visited, when I drove to a central hotel and parked, I’ll be navigating the city park+ride system when I reach the A10 ring road. Between the I amsterdam city site and 9292.nl public transport site I think I’ve worked out the best option – although it would have helped if the two were integrated so that I could have more easily found the P+R garage most accessible to my ultimate destination.

After that we’ll have a night living the life in Saint-Aignan, and all going well, we’ll be back on the farm on Friday.

We will resume transmission of happy dog pictures ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. We're looking forward to your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happy Munson pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow