Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm walking dogs in the air

I'm walking dogs in the air

This year marks the 30th anniversary of the short animated film The Snowman, adapted from Raymond Briggs’ book. Briggs also wrote Fungus the Bogeyman which I mentioned in a recent post. The film was especially marked by Howard Blake’s music, especially the gorgeous Walking in the Air.

Some of the original team are now bringing a sequel to the box at Xmas time: The Snowman and the Snowdog. I don’t know who is providing the music this time, it hasn’t an IMDB listing to consult.

While this is a film about a dog made of snow rather than one who runs around it, I hope it will illustrate to Munson how easily I could make a mini-Munson out of the drifts of shed hair I’ve accumulated. Hmmm, maybe we could rename the blog The Hairman and the Hairdog  -  although on second thoughts it might attract the wrong audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow