Sunday, September 09, 2012

1500! Muy loco, muchos lobos

This picture was too good not to reuse!

Post 1500! One thousand, five hundred blog posts! Thanks for hanging in there everyone for your semi-regular dose of hirsute entertainment.

Tomorrow Loco, Lobo y Sueco are heading off to Spain and will not have reliable online access. If I get a Spanish SIM card for my phone then I may be able to push some photos to the El Loco & El Lobo Facebook page. Otherwise, I’ll catch up with stories from the Trans-Iberian Express in glorious españocinegraphic detail when we get back in ten days mais ou menos. I can feel all that olvidado españoles trickling back into mi cabeza yaMis establos!

2 comments:

  1. Khongrats!

    We hit 1700 a few weeks ago so we know the fun and challenges to get this far!

    Happy Trails!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow