Friday, March 01, 2013

Where’s Munson?

For those of you who haven’t seen a couple of quick Facebook page updates, this is to let everyone know where we are.

The loss of internet on the farm two weeks ago put a big hole in my blogging, and then my time got taken up with house packing (all done, gone) and then exhaustion for two days. On Wednesday we left the farm, stopped overnight with Ken & Walt, and then arrived in Paris early this afternoon. I will write more expansively about all of this when I get a breather next week in the UK.

For now, please enjoy Munson with a suspicious looking Parisian character spotted outside. Oh, and Gustav now has a blog which will join a few dots until I can backfill El Loco & El Lobo with pictures and (old) news.

Munson in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr slideshow