Saturday, June 15, 2013

5 years and 50kg

Many apologies for being a slack-arse blogger in recent weeks. I’ve gone through a Downton transition from Dowager Countess “What’s a weekend?” to job-holder. That means being surprisingly tired at the end of each day – not helped by sleeping for 6 weeks on a mattress on the floor while we await our furniture from France.

My life crosses several class barriers in one go

I actually don’t even have a full weekend now as I work Saturday mornings, and with Gustav working all day Saturday, we now only have Sunday as common day off.

So that is how I found myself having lunch with just Munson at cafe Lumière for the first time in three years. Looking down at Munson I realised that it was not only a weekend, but mid-June and therefore a Munsonversary. It’s five years this week since Munson joined my household, and since the photo on the left was taken at Lumière.

2013-06-15
With lunch over, it was time to renew Munson’s acquaintance with the fountain next door.
2013-06-15 Lumiere 5 years

1 comment:

  1. Munson's such a dear--he looks a lot like my Juneau! I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow