Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Resuming the position

IMG_5011Munson had a restless night, dealing with a heavily bandaged leg covering an undoubtedly worrisome wound, some pain as his post-surgery analgesia wore off, and the ongoing frustration and ignominy of the collar.

I took him out for a quick walk in the morning, whence he collided repeatedly with post after tree, until he learnt to slow down enough so the collar deformed rather than sending him ricocheting away.

I think he slept most of the day away on the bed – that was where I found him on the two occasions I stopped in to check on him. He was rather frisky when my day at work was done, and so we find him in the malamute classical position.

3 comments:

  1. hugs to the munson man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:47 am

    biggest, warmest hugs to you , dear Munson!
    get well and strong very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs from Texas, Munson! Sitka and Juneau sending woooos your way!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr slideshow